Assistant Maintenance Manager | Mack-Cali Realty Corp
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Current/valid driver’s license
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in HVAC and/or electric maintenance
- EPA & CPO certification
- Basic knowledge and experience in repair and trouble-shooting of 220 & 120 volts, as well as some low voltage
- Ability to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines
- Professional appearance and excellent verbal and written communication skills as position interacts with residents and vendors
- Previous maintenance experience in residential real estate &/or hospitality industries required
- Must be available for emergency/on call situations; some weekends required
Roseland Management Services, L.P. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.roselandres.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Roseland is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Roseland does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait,military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.
Full Job Source