Assistant Manager – Parking Services | Downtown Tempe Authority, Inc.
The Assistant Manager of Parking Services will report to the Area Manager of a defined geographical area comprised of several parking facilities including on-street meters, off-street surface lots and off-street garages. The Assistant Manager will assist the Area Manager with the supervision, training and development of the staff.
The Assistant Manager will assist the Area Manager with the daily daily oversight, functionality, auditing and maintenance of the assigned parking facilities including but not limited to the on-street single space meters, sensors, off-street multi-space meters, the off-street parking access and revenue control systems (PARCS) and the maintenance of company owned/leased vehicles. Additionally the Assistant Manager will assist with other projects as assigned by management including developing and monitoring cleaning schedules, coordinating and/or working special events, relief cashiering, and working with vendors. Special Projects may also be assigned by other members of management.
This position requires a person that is highly organized, a self starter and can work well both independently and as a Team. The ideal candidate for the position of Assistant Manager will possess a desire to provide exceptional customer service, be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks, all while having a desire for career growth and leading by example to ALL employees .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with the Management of an assigned group of parking facilities to ensure that all goals related to customer service, financial management, PARCS performance and employee selection, development and retention are met.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and inspection of the inventory of single space and multi-space meters to ensure meters are functioning in proper order, collections and maintenance are performed per schedule.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and inspection of the parking garage PARCS systems to ensure systems are functioning in proper order, collections and maintenance are performed per schedule.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules are being performed and work is being inspected and approved.
- Inspects and monitors all facilities on a daily basis to ensure all locations are clean and free of obstructions and/or safety hazards.
- Responsible for managing to the budget while always looking for ways to increase revenue, decrease expenses while ALWAYS maintaining a high level of Customer and Client Satisfaction.
- Managing, planning and scheduling, training, and directing the activities of Team Leaders and Front Line Staff.
- Implement and complete other projects, programs and initiatives that may arise form the management of any of the assigned facilities.
- Assist Area Manager with communication involving vendors, clients, police, safety services or others as directed.
Full Job Source