Assistant Property Manager | The Moinian Group
Established company is seeking a full-time Assistant Property Manager (APM) to assist with the day to day functions of a portfolio of 4 luxury high rise buildings. Position will support the General Manager.
The Assistant Property Manager will help the General Manager optimize office operations and procedures; client satisfaction and maintenance operations.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare Resident legal notices (3 day notices, 7 day notice to cure, etc.)
- Verify that information on move-in and renewal leases agree with information in the computer
- Handles resident complaints in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
- Assist in supporting day to day resident requests
- Drafting Memos and/or making phone calls to related to maintenance issues or preventative maintenance.
- Coding Scanning bills & filing
- Input move-in and move-outs in computer
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance
- Aid in leasing and accounting activities
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by the General Manager
- Evaluate current operations and implement necessary changes
- Answer telephone while maintaining courteous and helpful attitude to residents and prospects
- Access financial information to resolve resident ledger questions
- Check lease renewal figures, postings and documents for correct entry & mathematical accuracy
- Extremely computer fluent – Microsoft Office, Building Link, Yardi, On-site
- Strong working knowledge of building systems and construction, NYC housing codes, and laws. DOB, DHCR.
Responsibilities relating to rent collection include:
- Review arrears reports – send out late notices for collection
- Accept rent and follow-up on delinquencies
- Post rent and miscellaneous income receipts
- Make bank deposits daily or when receipts are on hand, scan daily
- Post and follow-up on NSF check
- Resolve all accounting discrepancies as soon as possible
- Bachelors degree a plus but not required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in residential property management
Full Job Source