Assistant Vice President | Draper and Kramer, Incorporated
Draper and Kramer embraces diversity, individuality and quality of life for our employees, business and the communities we serve. You will find us to be a learning organization that endeavors to continually grow and improve, where continual training and development is a priority. We are the leader in property and financial services throughout the country and partner with some of the world’s largest investors and real estate private equity funds.
Draper and Kramer is an Accredited Management Organization (AMO), an earned designation through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). We have been named “Management Company of the Year” by IREM on eight occasions.
As we look forward to our next 100 years, we welcome the opportunity to learn about you and discuss your role in the continuing legacy of Draper and Kramer.
The Assistant Vice President/Property Supervisor is responsible for efficient, professional and effective operations that include personnel, capital projects, preventive maintenance, and owner/resident relations. The ideal candidate to serve as an Assistant Vice President/ Property Supervisor is energetic, engaging, and driven. Support to the on-site staff will be the focus of the Supervisor’s role and the Property Managers will report directly to the Property Supervisor. The ability to write well and to communicate effectively with on-site staff members, owners, residents and Board Members is essential. The role reports to the Vice President of the Condominium division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support to a portfolio of on-site management staff
- Development of site goals for the staff and property
- Actively and continuously communicating with the Board of Directors
- Assist the manager to create the annual operating budget and reserve budget for Board review
- Assist in responding to requests for proposals and new business opportunities
- Review monthly financial statement and produce monthly variance report
- Attend monthly Board Meetings and Committee Meetings, when necessary
- Assist Property Manager with Union staff supervision
- Perform annual employee performance evaluations
- Manage bid and proposal process to provide Board recommendations for all property contracts
- Closely work with other property supervisors and VP of DK Condo ensure peak operational performance of the entire portfolio
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join Draper and Kramer?
An opportunity to join the leader in the real estate and finance industries and be a part of a growing team. As the Assistant Vice President/ Property Supervisor you will enjoy the following incentives:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package, including company paid benefits
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Tuition and Continuing Education Reimbursement
Full Job Source