Associate Director of Real Estate Services | Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
• Oversee the Federation’s newly centralized property management function. Direct the outsourced property management firm.
• Develop real estate operating and capital budgets for the properties.
• Develop capital plans to address deferred maintenance items, and work with the team on numerous projects currently in process. Monitor compliance with preventative maintenance plans, going forward.
• Identify cost savings opportunities and efficiencies to reduce real estate costs.
• Oversee new construction and renovation projects.
• Provide specifications, scope of project, and obtain bids.
• Act as Owner’s Representative to track project activity, coordinate with agency Building Committees, architects, and engineers, and process documents for payment to contractors.
• Direct the lease activity for the Federation Building, including negotiating leases and renewals, and tenant improvements.
• Assist with real estate transactions, including purchases and sales of properties.
• Help to coordinate the Real Estate / Capital Needs Committee meetings. Report on the status of projects, and prepare requests for approval.
• Establish strong working relationships with Committee members, agency Directors, tenants, facility staff, vendors, contractors, and architects.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of five years of property management experience. Also experience in project management and construction.
• Demonstrated knowledge of construction and building systems, including HVAC systems, roofs, parking lots, plumbing, electrical, etc. Knowledge of building codes and zoning requirements.
• Strong budgeting and financial skills
• Strong cost cutting and negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinker
• Supervisory skills
• Customer service and communication skills
• Strong team player and ability to work well with others
• Proven organizational and planning skills
• Ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Click to apply: https://jfmd.applytojob.com/apply/v2uKpNb8rh/Associate-Director-Of-Real-Estate-Services
Full Job Source