Commercial Property Manager | Belmont Associates
• Implements the Management Plan for assigned assets.
• Assist in completing the Management Audits.
• Fills vacancies with high quality tenants in an efficient time frame.
• Manages maintenance needs with the maintenance team and contractors when necessary.
• Competitively bids and prepares all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services.
• Identify and initiate process improvements for all current properties and property systems.
• Surprise visits for staff/contractors to ensure they are working as planned.
• Oversees completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• Prepares the final budget documentation (i.e., explanatory notes.) Plans and administers budget for the office building(s).
• Prepares and/or reviews adjustments to tenant billing process.
• Reviews and approves all accounts payable, ensuring accuracy and property allocations.
• Prepares and/or reviews financial statements and reports on status of office buildings such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of leases.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Associates or Bachelor degree required and advanced degree, a plus.
• Minimum of four years of commercial real estate or property management experience
• Experience in budget preparation/financial reporting, familiarity with building systems, lease negotiation, documentation and administration.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Full Job Source