Commerical Leasing Agent | The United Group of Companies, Inc.
The United Group of Companies, Inc. is a full service real estate company specializing in the fields of management, development, finance, and acquisitions. We own, manage, and operate commercial and residential real estate and are committed to excellence in providing compassionate, personalized quality living and tenant relations through: mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and quality service.
We have an immediate need for a talented real estate professional to join our team as a Commercial Leasing Agent in Troy, NY. The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, personable sales professional with a strong background in real estate, marketing, sales, and leasing. The Leasing Agent is responsible for leasing and marketing available Commercial space within United Group’s portfolio. Independent, self-starter with NY Real Estate Salesperson is preferred. This is a full time position, Monday – Friday (8:00am to 5p).
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by the Commercial Leasing Agent:
Marketing and Leasing:
- Assists in preparation of advertising and marketing materials
- Assists in preparation of regular market surveys
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- Makes recommendations to improve marketing and leasing programs
- Tours visitors of the commercial space
- Leases vacant space to qualified applicants
- Assists with application process
- Renews existing leases
- Creates prospect list for vacant space
- Creates prospect list for future projects/vacant space in development
- Assists in the input of all data into Yardi commercial computer system
- Assists in preparation of all necessary paperwork
- Creates letters/newsletters and/or flyers
- Handles incoming phone calls
- Communicates all problems, leads, and opportunities, and makes recommendations to the Property Manager
- Maintains all
- Prepares and maintains all lease abstracts
SCOPE + COMPENSATION:
- Maximum 40 hours per week with additional hours as required and schedule to be consistent to meet the needs of operation
- Paid sick, personal, and vacation as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- A portion of the single health insurance premium paid towards employee health insurance
- Additional benefits as offered to full-time employees of United Group as outlined in the Benefits Guide
- Reasonable expenses to be paid/reimbursed within the scope of performing routine necessary business
For more information on our Company, please visit: www.ugoc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn!
United Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Full Job Source