DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE | DODSON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Dodson Property Management is looking for someone to build and develop our Commercial portfolio. Specifically, we are looking for a person who will take the lead in business development, property management, leasing and sales. You will be directly responsible for the growth, success and overall operations of this division. This is a fantastic opportunity to take an established organization and push it to the next level.
- At least five years of experience in commercial real estate sales, leasing and/or property management. Preference will be given to those who have experience in multiple areas
- BS/BA in business, economics, real estate, or other related subject required. MBA preferred. Will consider a combination of education and relevant experience
- Strong business acumen
- Proven history of successful prospecting and sales generation
- Experience in contract negotiation
- Demonstrated management experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated judgment and problem-solving ability
- Ability to collect, create, analyze and interpret business-related metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations
- Possess outstanding analytic skills and the ability to explain financial data to others
- Possess or acquire (within a specified time) a Virginia Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
We are not just looking for a body to fill a position, rather, we are looking for a key person to help us build this organization, and we are very particular about who we hire. If the above bullets describe you and you want a chance to grow with a company, then we want to hear from you.
What we believe makes us unique is how we embrace and live our Core Values every day. If these Values match up with the type of people you love to work with, we hope you’ll keep reading…
- Driven – Stretch your limits, Be Proactive, Get it done
- Honorable – Be accountable, Treat people with respect, Do the right thing
- Empathetic – Shut up & listen, Show you care, Get over yourself
- Courageous – Trust yourself, Eat the frog, Next play
So, should you apply?
Our culture is about building getting it done and getting it right. We are dedicated to creating an amazing experience for our customers by focusing on the details, individual accountability and always doing the right thing. We accomplish this while still having fun. We work hard and juggle a lot of balls – successfully. We hire team players, enthusiastic individuals, responsible people, and folks with great attitudes and skills for a reason. We are building something great, so we know how important it is to hire the right person.
What is your next step?
Send us your resume. In the subject line write “I can take this division where it needs to go.” In the body of the email tell us why you’d be perfect for this position and attach your resume. If you are as good as you say we will call you for a phone interview.
So, if you have experience in commercial property management, sales and leasing, if you are an experienced business person and manager, if you are savvy and driven to succeed, if you want to be part of a growing company with a terrific culture then we may have a spot for you. We can assure you that there will never be a dull moment; that you will really enjoy your coworkers and the owners and you will get psyched about coming to work every day. If you think you are a perfect fit and want to learn more, then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you. Before emailing us, re-read this ad and make sure it fits nicely into your philosophy and skill set, only serious inquiries will be considered.
Full Job Source