Director, Operations | Invitation Homes
Directly responsible for top and bottom line performance of a given market. May report into the Vice President, Operations in larger markets. Responsible for setting common goals to maximize revenue and bottom line performance while providing exceptional service and response time to our residents and for general inquiries. Responsible for implementing comprehensive programs, initiatives and strategies throughout the assigned portfolio. All goals will be in accordance with the budget and company/regional objectives.
- Oversee overall financial performance of assigned market. Provide guidance to all department leadership within the market.
- Direct portfolio management to achieve company and/or owner financial and business objectives.
- Responsible for overall portfolio performance through review of marketing, pricing and financial strategies, as well as review of maintenance/rehab- related expenses.
- Oversee and assist in preparing annual budgets, business plans and forecasting throughout the year.
- Oversee customer service function for residents, vendors, brokers and owners.
- Direct oversight of resident satisfaction and retention.
- Assist all area leaders as needed, pertaining to all aspects of the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent customer service and interpersonalskills; ability to relate to others.
- Professional verbalandwritten communication skills.
- Strong organizationalandtimemanagementskills.
- Ability to read and comprehendfinancialstatements,such as profit and loss statements, generalledgers,budgets,etc.
- Comprehension offederalfair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Ability to facilitate presentations or speak in public to large groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to travelonallformsof commercial transportation.
Full Job Source