Exciting Position for a Dynamic Property Manager, Concord | Swift Real Estate Partners
Swift Real Estate Partners is seeking a DYNAMIC PROPERTY MANAGER
Swift Real Estate Partners is pleased to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to oversee the One Concord Center, Concord’s premier 15-story Class A office building in Concord. This beautiful 358,589 sf building is conveniently located across the street from BART complete with a host of amenities and amazing tenants.
If you answered “YES!” to the above and would like to dive into an exciting position with a terrific company, then we are looking for you!
Working closely with Swift’s operations, construction and accounting teams, your talents will be rewarded for executing all aspects of property managements to ensure our tenants are served by being proactive in learning their needs and providing optimal property operations.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and participate in TI-related meetings with project managers, architects and general contractors
- Manage market-ready projects with project managers, architects and general contractors, including establishing building standard finishes to ensure building and budget compliance
- Bid analysis of projects, including bid negotiations
- Manage the Capital improvement cycle including:
- Development scope
- Bid procurement
- Contractor selection
- Project approval
- Project execution
- Prepare annual budgets including income and expense projections
- Prepare monthly operating reports including variance reports and rent roll review
- Responsible for the general accounts of the properties including CAM reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, collection procedures and capital expenses
- Capital Draw: Prepare tracking sheets and supporting back-up for submission to building partner
- Collect revenue and rent
- Approve coded invoices for processing
Maintain management office documentation and files such as:
- Lease files
- Operations files
- Accounting files
- Construction files
Tenant and Vendor Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain tenant relations including implementing retention programs, overseeing tenant-related requests in the work order database system, responding to and resolving tenant issues and concerns, and organizing tenant appreciation events
- Oversee tenant move-in’s and move-out’s
- Direct and oversee building maintenance activities such as janitorial, landscaping and exterminating services to ensure work is completed properly and within building standards
- Negotiate contracts for supplies and services. Identify contract specifications to ensure appropriate terms
- Tour property daily and identify maintenance and repair issues. Notify the appropriate party of needed repairs
- Oversee the Building Recycling Program, including recommendations to management regarding “green initiatives”
Manage building staff, engineers, security guards and janitorial team in daily operations to ensure building standards are maintained
Hire and train building employees
Conduct annual performance reviews for building staff and engineers
Building Safety Program
As the Building Safety Warden, oversee the Building Safety Program including implementation of fire drills, floor warden and building personnel training
Review daily Security reports and promptly handle any issues requiring follow-up
Oversee and manage all building relating projects for the portfolio to ensure completion of projects in a timely manner and within budget perimeters
About The Company:
Swift is a vertically-integrated real estate operating company founded in 2010, focused on West Coast value-add office and industrial properties. Swift has a proven track record of superior risk-adjusted returns to its partners. Swift owns and operates 1.09 billion SF of office/industrial assets throughout California and the Pacific Northwest.
About Our Benefits:
In exchange for your talents and dedication, Swift Real Estate Partners offers a comprehensive healthcare and flexible spending benefits plan that include full coverage of the employee’s healthcare premiums, and coverage at 50% of dependents premiums. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and bonus opportunity, an excellent 401(k) plan with an annual 3% contribution of total comp, 12-holidays per year and a Community Service Day.
If you fit the profile above and would like to work for a thriving company, we look forward to receiving your resume in a Word document along with your salary expectations. EOE. M/F/D/V. No phone calls from recruiters please.
Full Job Source