Janitorial/ Light Maintenance | Trilogy, Inc.
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
This position is responsible for performing light maintenance/janitorial services as well as performing some security functions to Trilogy properties as instructed. Primary locations include Trilogy’s near west side sites. This position will also be responsible for doing general repairs of Trilogy properties and will oversee outside workers as they are needed.
- Maintains building interior by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows, counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; resupplying rest rooms; replacing light bulbs
- Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials
- Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Furniture moves and changes
- Light plumbing repair, furniture repair
- Fills service requisitions
- Snow removal
- Provide outdoor maintenance as needed
Hours of work may vary based upon the needs of the agency (including some evenings, weekends and possibly holidays
Full Job Source