Leasing Consultant – Centennial East (Englewood, CO) | Mission Rock Residential, LLC
Who are we looking for? YOU!
Where is the job? Centennial East Apartments (Englewood, CO)
What do we need you to do? Lease Apartments
Why should I work for Mission Rock? Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members. We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home. If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Are there perks?Yes! This position is eligible for the bonus program AND is eligible to live on property at a discounted rate! MRR offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays including a floating holiday, vacation and sick time, and offers a 401k with match. Working with us gets you a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan).
The Job:Our Leasing Consultants tour the community with prospective residents and support the overall property operations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lease and pre-lease units
- Assist current residents
- Ensure model apartments are ready for show
- Help maintain a neat and tidy office/clubhouse
The Details:Our Leasing Consultants should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent (College Degree preferred)
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- A positive attitude
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- 2 years of Tax credit/Affordable Housing experience is a PLUS!
- Schedule is Tuesday through Saturday 9am to 6pm
- Candidates can live onsite and receive 30% discount or at a sister property for 20% discount.
*** Employment with Mission Rock is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check ***
Full Job Source