Maintenance Manager -Centrepoint (Phoenix, AZ) | Mission Rock Residential, LLC
Who are we looking for?YOU!
Where is the job?Centrepoint Apartments, Phoenix, AZ
What do we need you to do?Apartment and Grounds Maintenance (we call it: Service Manager)
Why should I work for Mission Rock?Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members. We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home. If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Are there perks?Yes! This position is eligible for the bonus program AND is eligible to live on property at a discounted rate! MRR offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays including a floating holiday, vacation and sick time, and offers a 401k with match. Working with us gets you a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan).
The Job:Our Service Managers oversee the day-to-day maintenance operations. Some days are pressure filled and you’ll need to remain flexible, resourceful and efficient. Specific responsibilities include:
- Performing general maintenance of HVAC, electrical, plumbing carpentry, drywall, appliances, exterior structure, and swimming pools
- Directing and supervising maintenance staff
- Purchasing materials
The Details:Our Service Managers should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least three years of previous experience – in apartment maintenance or other related trade experience
- HVAC EPA and CPO Certifications
- Basic tools of the trade
- Be willing and able to work on-call
- The work schedule is Monday – Friday 7am-4pm
- On call 1 week a month
*** Employment with Mission Rock is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check ***
Full Job Source