Property Manager – Lakeside Landing (Tacoma, Washington) | Mission Rock Residential, LLC
Who are we looking for?YOU!
Where is the job? Lakeside Landing (Tacoma, Washington)
What do we need you to do?Manage our community
Why should I work for Mission Rock?Mission Rock Residential (MRR) is an amazing property management company founded on integrity, honesty, and transparency from all team members. We are privileged to provide our residents service and comfort for their only real sanctuary, their home. If you are looking to be part of a fantastic, customer service driven team, this is the place for you!
Are there perks?Yes! This position is eligible for the bonus program AND is eligible to live on property at a discounted rate! MRR offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, 11 paid holidays including a floating holiday, vacation and sick time, and offers a 401k with match. Working with us gets you a discount on Verizon phone service and accessories (even if you are already on a Verizon plan).
The Job:Our Property Managers are fully accountable for all day-to-day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, and ensuring the property team is positive and successful. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading a dynamic team
- Developing and managing the budget
- Ensuring property is rented to fullest capacity
- Working closely with the Service Manager to make sure apartments and turns align with company standards
- Evaluating the property daily for curb appeal and general cleanliness
The Details:Our Property Managers should have:
- College degree (preferred)
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) certification (preferred)
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Working knowledge of property management software, such as Yardi and Yieldstar
- The work schedule is Monday – Friday
*** Employment with Mission Rock is contingent upon the successful completion of a drug test and background check ***
Full Job Source