Property Manager | Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and submit budget(s) and MAP reports, ensuring a high quality of analysis, consideration for the goals of the asset and demonstrating a clear understanding of financial operational variances.
- Manage tenant relationships to ensure tenant retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of tenant concerns, coordinating special services and requests and conducting formal and informal inspections.
- Demonstrate effective management, leadership, coaching and development of a 5-person team to achieve company and department goals and objectives.
- Ensure tenant improvements, common area improvements, and other construction related projects are completed on time and within budget by effectively overseeing all construction projects and ensuring compliance with the construction SOP.
- Provide leadership and direction to and effectively manage relationships with other business groups, e.g. leasing, asset management, to ensure a high level of tenant service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers by: building positive relationships with customers; taking initiative to identify customer needs and provide service that meets or exceeds customer expectations; communicating effectively in person as well as via telephone and email; resolving difficult situations through the use of effective problem-solving skills
- Establish and maintain industry contacts and relationships in the property’s marketplace through involvement in trade organizations, property management and real estate associations and networking opportunities with vendor outreach and peer groups.
Full Job Source