Regional Property Manager – Oklahoma | Steadfast Management Company
At Steadfast Companies, people are our most valuable asset. We are actively seeking individuals who want to create a better life for themselves and join a team that has made it possible for the company to grow nearly five times its size over the past six years. If you’re ready to push yourself and have fun where you work, then Steadfast wants to talk to you. Contact us today to become part of our success story!
WHO WE ARE:
WE ARE PASSIONATE: Committed to pursuing excellence, accepting challenges and embracing opportunities to improve efficiencies and produce the highest quality work product possible.
WE ARE DRIVEN: Since 1994, Steadfast Companies has acquired, refurbished or developed over 37,000 apartment homes and currently manages more than 36,000 units across 19 states.
WE ARE FUN: Steadfast associates are competitive and fun-natured, and make the most of the relationships built in and out of the office.
WE ARE CHARITABLE: Associates across the country embrace opportunities to give back within their local communities.
Responsible for management, supervision and operation of assigned Portfolio properties, including, but not limited to, (i) supervision of the general administration and maintenance aspects of the physical asset, (ii) financial control and management of each asset, and (iii) direction and control of all personnel and resources, in all cases, so that each property is maintained at all times in good physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation and motivated staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops the annual budget(s) for the properties comprising the assigned portfolio, and oversees attainment of budgeted goals by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and working with the Controller, client/owner, and others to address and resolve gaps in the financial performance of the portfolio.
- Ensures that the portfolio and individual communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals by inspecting properties, reviewing financial, market, and operational reports, and developing and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
- Provides leadership to the team of Property Managers by interviewing, hiring, and training team members, and by managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices. Oversees the appropriate and adequate staffing at each property and supervises the acquisition, development, and management of property team members.
- Promotes owner satisfaction and retention through timely reporting and ongoing communication about the performance of the properties, and responds quickly and with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets market data to identify emerging trends that may impact the performance of the portfolio, and works with the Property Managers and others to develop and implement market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Ensures that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the Company’s and owner’s established standards through routine site and safety inspections, and communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio.
Full Job Source