Resident Service Specialist | Related Management
Industry leader, Related Management, has a great career opportunity for an outstanding and energetic Resident Service Specialist to work at our luxury residential building in San Francisco. The Resident Service Specialist must have an exceptional commitment to service, teamwork, execution of tasks and accountability for all actions. The RSS interacts with the Resident Manager, Leasing Staff, Related Rentals Accounting and Affordable Housing.
- Will include showing apartments; preparing leases/renewal leases; responding to phone inquiries and scheduling appointments; interact and communicate with residents and prospects; and other administrative tasks assigned by the Leasing Manager. Must be willing to work weekends.
- Initiate move-in follow up calls to ensure that the resident was pleased with the move-in coordination and to inquire if we can be of any further assistance.
- “Face time” with the residents. Presences in the lobby, helping the Concierge distribute packages and issue key authorizations, etc.
- Resident call backs upon completion of service requests to ensure resolution.
- Resident survey responses and follow up (move-in, annual and move-out).
- Update weekly Triad Notes and attend weekly Triad meeting.
- Coordinate resident events.
- Work with Accounts Receivable on collecting rents and monitor delinquencies
- Coding of property invoices and approving invoices under $500
Full Job Source