Senior Property Manager | KG INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
The Senior Property Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operational and financial performance of a diverse industrial portfolio. This position will work to build strong tenant and client relationships, foster a positive workplace environment and ensure that KGIP deliver property management services at the highest levels. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual that has the following qualifications with a desire to grow with the company.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop strong relationships with all tenants within our managed portfolio.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to tenant requests/needs in a timely and courteous manner, and follow up with tenants to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue.
- Assist with lease documentation and all related correspondence for assigned portfolio.
- Perform lease negotiations where appropriate
- Develop relationships with local area brokers, including listing team and procuring brokers
- Solicit bids for tenant and capital improvement projects, prepare bid summaries and make recommendations to clients.
- Work with architects, engineers and other consultants to define scopes of work for projects.
- Monitor construction progress and attend construction meetings as necessary. Act as liaison between contractors and tenants.
- Complete capital tracking worksheets, billing, lien release, and all project closeout documentation.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work with project accountants to complete monthly financial reporting packages for all clients, which include variance reports, status updates, leasing reports, forecasts, etc.
- Review and approve invoice coding for assigned portfolio. Verify accuracy on general ledger vs. budget.
- Prepare annual operating budgets. Work with project accountants and client asset manager(s) to make changes to budget and submit final versions.
- Supervise bid process, drafting of contracts, and maintaining records of all service contracts.
- Work with KG team to monitor vendor performance and compliance with service contracts.
- Work with Regional Director on new acquisitions and dispositions, including management team introductions, review of due diligence reports, preparation of initial budget, participation in conference calls, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university is preferred and a minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training.
Certificates and/or Licenses
Real Estate Broker License required. Professional designation such as CPM, CCIM, RPA, and/or FMA preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Requires in-depth knowledge of real estate financial terms and principles. Working knowledge of standard business and accounting practices.
Other Skills and/or Abilities
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical and computer literate.
- Emerging leadership/management/financial analysis skills and team building skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Full Job Source