Vice President of Asset Management & Development | Fairfield Homes, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field, and a minimum of ten (10) years of industry experience.
- Background in real estate development with strong knowledge of low-income, market rate, and commercial development.
- Strong knowledge of Affordable Housing programs including HUD, Rural Development, Low- Income Housing Tax Credit and other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to understand legal work required in real estate transactions.
- Ohio Real Estate license preferred.
- Experience with financial reports, budgets and forecasting.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other related technologies.
Travel is primarily completed during the business day.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer providing opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap or veteran status. All personnel actions including recruitment, employment, training, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfers, terminations, layoffs, company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs will continue to be administered in accordance with the principals of equal employment opportunity.
Full Job Source