First-year and transfer students are still eligible for UW Stout’s Real Estate Property Management program’s $5,000 scholarship. Graduates earn a B.S. degree in Real Estate Property Management and the Institute of Real Estate Management’s (IREM) ARM, ACoM and CPM certifications, along with satisfying all the educational requirements necessary for a Wisconsin real estate sales license. It’s no wonder 100% of UW Stout’s REPM graduates are employed or continuing education in the lucrative and “recession-proof” property management industry that’s perfect for people who enjoy flexibility and variety.
Scholarship application deadline extended to July 28, 2023
Get in touch with John Sobota, UW Stout’s Real Estate Property Management program Ambassador to learn more.
What is Cooperative Education?
A portion of your Real Estate Property Management coursework includes Cooperative Education. These intern positions apply your classroom knowledge in a professional work setting, where you’ll gain confidence in your skills and abilities. You’ll build a stronger resume with the work experience employers need and may have a position in place before graduating.
These paid internships provide hands-on, real world experience… Read More about “Cooperative Education”…
About the Program
- $5,000 scholarships for first-year and transfer students at UW-Stout Real Estate Property Management degree program
- UW-Stout real estate students prepare to address affordable housing needs throughout the state
- Real estate management program receives $1M donation from industry partner Weidner
- UW-Stout student Hunter Kuester appointed to System President’s Advisory Committee on Disability Issues
- In a class of its own: UW-Stout offers Service Excellence course in new collaboration with Forbes Travel Guide