Here are bits and pieces of what my day looked like yesterday 7/5.
- Came into the office with 7 new voicemails and 44 unread emails.
- I moved in a new resident.
- We had Red Cross at our property for a blood drive.
- Our fire alarms went off from a vendor using a fog machine to neutralize the smell in an apartment. The fire department came and wanted to take a report along with me. Needless to say this startled many residents and we had numerous coming down making sure everything was okay.
- I signed a new lease for a mid-august move in.
- I had two showings for prospective residents. One of which spoke very minimal English and we relied on a translating app on her phone for communication.
- I worked with three current residents on their renewal options and sent out four move out guideline packets to residents who gave their notice.
- I went to an apartment that has had water damage from a leaking AC.
These were the main highlights of yesterday along with all of the normal activity of residents coming in and out asking questions and the phones constantly ringing. Just a typical day in property management, you never know exactly what the day will bring.