For the past few weeks I have been going through our portfolio of loans and completing analysis and Proforma’s on each of the loans. Typically this process takes all summer but I decided to try something new. I created an Excel spreadsheet that mimics the worksheet that we were originally using and inserted formulas into that spreadsheet. It has made the process much faster and I am happy to say that last Friday I finished the first part of the project. This week I have been working with CoStar analytics to update information on CAP rates and Vacancy throughout our portfolio. CoStar sent me a welcome package and I have had training staff from CoStar reach out over the past couple of weeks. I will also be researching more about CMBS, RMBS, and CDX this week and try to shadow with some of our trading room staff to get a better idea of what they do.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *