Fire at The Artiste

Last week we had a fire at our property. It was a small pan fire but enough to set off the sprinkler system in the unit. Unfortunately for us that unit was due to move out in two days making the turn of that apartment much more difficult. Fortunately for our property this unit was a studio that only had hardwood floor so no carpet needed to be replaced. Our carpet vendor also lives on site so he was quick to respond and extract water from the hallway carpet. All in all we were very fortunate to have this fire happen in the type of unit we did and to have no one hurt or harmed by it. Living on property it was a great learning experience to experience our emergency procedures first hand while being able to participate in the recovery process.

July 1st, 2016 by